black and white gif of effie from skins saying something angsty
Shoutout to people who can’t hear too well
they said “SHOUT OUT TO PEOPLE WHO CAN’T HEAR TOO WELL”
SAUERKRAUT FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE NONE TO SELL?
MA THEY’RE SELLING CHOCOLATE
WHAT ARE THEY SELLING
- mom: what if your future husband doesn't like your favorite band then what
- me: why wouldn't he like his own music mom
- olympic gymnast: jumps 20 feet in the air, defies all laws of physics, does 10 backflips, defeats voldemort, comes back down and lands perfectly on the balance beam while fireworks go off in the background
- me: falls on face trying to put socks on
I’m just saying, if Kristen Stewart’s life and career are ruined by this bizarre cheating scandal while Chris Brown continues to make money, we have failed as a society and everyone should feel deeply ashamed of themselves.
In primary school when you and your friend would pretend to sharpen your pencils to have a chat at the bin
This is the most UK-centric sentence I’ve ever seen written
In primary school when you and your mate would pretend to sharpen your woody pointy writer-downers to have a jolly good chin wag at the bin
In primary school when you gain the trust of your teachers, so they let you use a pen.
When people don’t have a “next page” link on their blog or infinite scroll, so you end up having to type “/page/2” in the URL
Blogging etiquette. Real simple stuff.
“be strong,” i whisper at my wifi signal
- Step 1: Realize you are a sexy beast and own it.
- Step 2: Punch any bitch in the face that tells you differently.
i don’t know how to not curse
i’ll mean to say, “ooh, this is pretty” and it will come out as THIS IS THE NICEST FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY WHOLE GODDAMN LIFE
it’s a problem
Rule #1 of shipping: Always reblog this.
I take you to be my ship, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for quality or for lack thereof, in cancellation and in renewal, until death do us part.
then went downstairs and continued life as normal in front of your parents